Proscar prescription

VWdude

Reaction score
Okay, I think im going to scrap ordering generic finasteride online and go see my Doctor about giving me a proscar prescription instead...

He's a cool guy and all so I think he'll do it, but can he get in trouble for it? Like if i go fill my prescription will the pharmacist look at me and assume i'm just going to cut them.

I have my fingers crossed.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope it should be cool. My doctor prescribed 5mg Proscar for me. Think I'm gonna stick it out with the 1mg Finpecia instead. My finanical situation is'nt the best so I will continue to buy generic Finpecia. I just hope that this generic is working for me. It seems to be. :roll:

VWdude

Reaction score
How much cheaper is proscar than propecia?

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:
How much cheaper is proscar than propecia?

For me about 1/3 the price and if i had blue cross it would cover 80% of the cost bringing it down to about $25 for 12 month supply.

VWdude

Reaction score
man that's awesome! I really hope my Doctor will write me a prescription for it.

I already searched a thread on how to cut proscar, even shows a diagram. Doesn't look that hard. And I live in canada and have medical coverage! hope this works out.

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:
man that's awesome! I really hope my Doctor will write me a prescription for it.

I already searched a thread on how to cut proscar, even shows a diagram. Doesn't look that hard. And I live in canada and have medical coverage! hope this works out.

here: http://tinyurl.com/gekrb

VWdude

Reaction score
I heard that website holds the key to curing baldness.