Proscar of propecia

rob1

Reaction score
I am 45 year old, and notice a lot of thinning, and a few bald patches on the top of my hear, the 2 bald patches turn red sometimes, I went to a derm, he gave me some lotion to put on it, and after seeing hem every 3 months, he gave me a presription for propecia, but after seeing how much it cost, I decided to look on the web. that is were I see a lot of people getting procar cheaper, anyone know where to get it, without a prescription, cause my Doctor, will only give me propecia. Also is there a shampoo that will block the dht, basically any help that anyone can give me would be great. I do take biotin, and sawpalmetto, not sure why, someone told me it might help, but it hasn't yet. Please leave my any advise you might have. thanks

beaner

Reaction score
newguy2006 said:
I think your main priority should be a course in English grammar.

Newguy2006, give him a break......English may not even be his native language.

To rob1 there are plenty of online pharmacies where you can obtain generic Proscar known as Fincar without a prescription. They also have generic Propecia known as Finpecia. Both of these are made by the pharmaceutical company known as Cipla based out of India. Two of these sites are http://www.unitedpharmacies.com and http://www.popularchemist.com. Good luck.

dek

Reaction score
some people actually get excited when they see a new success story, so perhaps posting in the correct forum will help people to be nice to you and give advice...

Goingat20

Reaction score
rob1 said:
I am 45 year old, and notice a lot of thinning, and a few bald patches on the top of my hear, the 2 bald patches turn red sometimes, I went to a derm, he gave me some lotion to put on it, and after seeing hem every 3 months, he gave me a presription for propecia, but after seeing how much it cost, I decided to look on the web. that is were I see a lot of people getting procar cheaper, anyone know where to get it, without a prescription, cause my Doctor, will only give me propecia. Also is there a shampoo that will block the dht, basically any help that anyone can give me would be great. I do take biotin, and sawpalmetto, not sure why, someone told me it might help, but it hasn't yet. Please leave my any advise you might have. thanks

Also the saw palmetto wont help you AT ALL. Look into Nizoral shampoo and also proscar, you could get it in a generiv form where beaner told you. Goodluck