Proscar no more?

Relient2

Reaction score
My doctor told me that proscar isnt for sale ne more or some sh*t and he wrote me a prescription for 5mg generic finasteride is that the same stuff and effectivness because im switching form propecia for cost ...
thanks a bunch guys

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
yea i have noticed proscar being not available on alot of sites now hmmm. y an1 would take proscar still now that fincar is out and quater of the price is beyond me, sum people are paranoid about fakes because they don't understand how fincar can be so much cheaper, but they fail to realize merk is just way overpriced.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's bizarre, I still have about 12 months of Proscar left but I maybe I'll have to consider another option in the future.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
phish said:
yea i have noticed proscar being not available on alot of sites now hmmm. y an1 would take proscar still now that fincar is out and quater of the price is beyond me, sum people are paranoid about fakes because they don't understand how fincar can be so much cheaper, but they fail to realize merk is just way overpriced.

where is fincar available for 1/4 of the price?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JDW said:
phish said:

where is fincar available for 1/4 of the price?

Yea, I was wondering that too.