Proscar from ukfinasteride.info - Genuine?

redhot2k4

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a years worth of proscar from ukfinasteride.info.

Could anyone with any experience of genuine proscar in the UK let me know if this looks legit or not?

I have attached a few pictures

Cheers

11ce54y.jpg

20h38s8.jpg

29mk55v.jpg

2qirq.jpg

35mr2u9.jpg

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
The truth is, is that there is no way to tell by looking at the pics. Anytime you buy online you run the risk of getting ripped off. But you asked do the pills "look" real well they do but again that does not mean much. Pills are counterfeited all the time.

I used to buy online myself a long time ago and am not trying to be harsh, in fact just trying to help you out.

redhot2k4

Reaction score
According to the site:

"Your Medication will be reviewed and prescribed by Dr R Singh, who is a UK based GP - GMC registered number - 2317586 MBBS MD"

It seems legit as he also sells generic proscar. My only concern is whether the proscar genuinely comes from a uk pharmacy or if it is being purchased from the internet and sold to make profit.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
I see, well that question I could not answer. I'm sure others will chime in here and maybe shed some light on this for you.

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
It's ironic that side effects are generally undesirable, but in this case the side effects is a good sign confirming the meds are real and working :)
I'm having this dilema myself, I don't notice any side effects, therefore I'm paranoid the pills I've purchased might be fake... (but who knows, maybe I'm lucky and don't get sides from finasteride at all)

Redhot2k4, have you already started taking these pills? Well if you notice some side effects you should be calm as this is the sign the drug is working.

redhot2k4

Reaction score
I don't really suffer from sides, i'v been on propecia for over a year now without any problem so I wouldn't know.

Have you also ordered from ukfinasteride.info?

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
redhot2k4 said:
I don't really suffer from sides, i'v been on propecia for over a year now without any problem so I wouldn't know.

Have you also ordered from ukfinasteride.info?

Nope, I've ordered my finasteride ("Fistide") from unitedpharmacies.co.uk (since I found they're probably only ones who ship to my country - Lithuania), I'm only second week on it but haven't noticed any sides, so I'm getting paranoid they might be fake too.. :)
Some guys reported 4rx.com's pills are really working, the problem is they don't ship everywhere (they refuse to ship to Canada, Sweden, number of other EU countries, etc..)

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Having read the FAQ and Terms and Conditions it seems quite legit. - Kind of like the service Dr. Ashcroft offers but with a website for convenience.

I also doubt a registered practitioner would put his name to something if it wasn't legit.

I'd probably just see if there was a way to contact Dr. R Singh to just confirm that it is his site.

shineman921

Established Member
Reaction score
redhot2k4 said:
According to the site:

"Your Medication will be reviewed and prescribed by Dr R Singh, who is a UK based GP - GMC registered number - 2317586 MBBS MD"

It seems legit as he also sells generic proscar. My only concern is whether the proscar genuinely comes from a uk pharmacy or if it is being purchased from the internet and sold to make profit.

Well, he is registered with the GMC although he doesn't seem to be a practicing GP.

Does sound legit. Maybe tempted to try myself if my Finast from United Pharmacies turn out to be Smarties.

DIYtony

Reaction score
That Spex guy is the person who started recommending ukfinasteride.info

http://spexhair.com/

tbh its probably the most reliable recommendation youre going to get in the hairloss world even if you can never be 100% sure

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
shineman921 said:
Does sound legit. Maybe tempted to try myself if my Finast from United Pharmacies turn out to be Smarties.
Hey, can you let me know if you find out anything about your Finast from UnitedPharmacies? (if it's working, giving sides, etc.). I've also using some finasteride pills from UP...

P.S. How come I'm not able to write you a PM?

shineman921

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossFighter said:
shineman921 said:
Hey, can you let me know if you find out anything about your Finast from UnitedPharmacies? (if it's working, giving sides, etc.). I've also using some finasteride pills from UP...

P.S. How come I'm not able to write you a PM?

Will do and no idea!

redhot2k4

Reaction score
I'm really not sure about this. It's been 3 weeks since I switched from propecia to this proscar and it doesn't feel the same.

Maybe it's just psychological but my hair feels worse, it seems more greasy and itchy. Also my libido seems to have gone up!

Has anyone else used this site?

It seems genuine but then again I could set up a site selling proscar under a random doctor's name...

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
I was a bit weary also saw it on my normal minoxidil foam website.....

Anyhow glad ive got real finasteride tabs from a real uk doctor, although having said that im yet to start on those tabs but having a letter to my doctor from one Doctor to another must be 100% real :)

redhot2k4

Reaction score
RP3X, are you saying that you ordered from this site and Dr Singh sent a letter to your doctor?

What was the letter about?