Proscar, dr.Reddy, magic pharma

silviak

Reaction score
Hi there,

Theres 2 questions thatI have in mind. I ordered 90 pills of Proscar from magic pharma .com does anyone know if they are a trusted site? The strips that holds the pills seems legitament and well packaged, however, the shady envelopes that were sent from Inda got me questioning myself.

Also, has anyone ever used the generic brand "Dr.Reddy?" I did some searching on the web and it seems that the brand Dr.Reddy is quite reputable and it is infact FDA approved.

Any inputs or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

jdr_333

Reaction score
I bought finax (Dr Reddys 1 MG finasteride) from that website. My order came in weird looking envelopes also. But the blister strips looked legit. They are small white pills with a (f) on one side and a (1) on the other side. I take them when I'm not able to afford the real propecia, usually a few days at a time. They haven't made me sick or anything. So, they are real or just a placebo...I think they're real.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, Finax should be legit, I've seen a few users who have had success with Finax. Here is one for example: (username - liltoolate) viewtopic.php?f=30&t=39546&hilit=finax

If you want to see more results from Finax users then try using the search function near the top right hand corner of the screen. Just search for Finax and look through the results.

Silviak, I am unsure of magic pharma.com(seems legit). The only two trustworthy sites that I know of for generics are http://www.inhousepharmacy.com and http://www.unitedpharmacies.com

vince vardman

Reaction score
i bought finax/finasteride from magicpharma when i was loosing hair.
after 3 month - it started to be better and after 5 month it really got stronger - so you have nothing to worry about, and guess what i also got generic v**** and guess what happened after 30 minutes,,,
it is not a placebo.
i added dutasteride from intas and my hair is much stronger
so i do recommend them, why pay twice when you can pay half