Proscar And Low Libido, Troubleshooting

Langsverd

Reaction score
Few people get ED when using Proscar, and few get low libido. But in order to find out if the tablets are the cause, can one just stop taking the tablets and instead use finasteride gel for a while?

I came across a study where gel was as effective:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19172031

What are the chances that the gel could give the same side effects as the oral finasteride?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You got ED or Low libido?

If Low Libido, it should be normal after some time if not you can boost it with suplements.
If ED, then i bet DHT is decreased too much with pair of bad dht:estro ratio. The only way is throwing finasteride, or switch to half dose.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You got ED or Low libido?

If Low Libido, it should be normal after some time if not you can boost it with suplements.
If ED, then i bet DHT is decreased too much with pair of bad dht:estro ratio. The only way is throwing finasteride, or switch to half dose.
half the dose wont do anything if he get sides really funny seeing u talk about sides I thought u didn't believed in them

g.i joey

Reaction score
half the dose wont do anything if he get sides really funny seeing u talk about sides I thought u didn't believed in them

sides are real, we all know that. the fact that you guys think you're gonna die when you feel a side effect from finasteride is what gets people worked up over here.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Few people get ED when using Proscar, and few get low libido. But in order to find out if the tablets are the cause, can one just stop taking the tablets and instead use finasteride gel for a while?

I came across a study where gel was as effective:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19172031

What are the chances that the gel could give the same side effects as the oral finasteride?

is this a topical gel? ive used topical formulations with fina inside and it may just be the way mine was compounded but i found it did more harm than good to myhair.