Proscar And Dry Eye (need Seven Word)

fffalling1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, i am using 1/5 proscar for 5 day, after 5. day my eyes feeling dry and a little pain, should i keep use finasteride or what is alternative? Thanks.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it is.

I've never heard of that side effect. I've read a ton on the potential side effects of finasteride and that's a new one. Considering it was only 5 days before your eyes felt dry I think it's unrelated.

How much does a months supply of Proscar cost you?

fffalling1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never heard of that side effect. I've read a ton on the potential side effects of finasteride and that's a new one. Considering it was only 5 days before your eyes felt dry I think it's unrelated.

How much does a months supply of Proscar cost you?

İ used propecia 2-3 year ago and it made dry my eyes too, im sure its about finasteride. İn my country proscar is nearly 27/28 Turkish Lira.

Last edited:

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then it sounds as if you have a strange reaction to finasteride. I'm sorry. Try eye drops, hopefully that will keep your eyes wet and comfortable and you can keep using finasteride. You could try dutasteride but I suspect it may have the same effect since it also blocks dht but even more effectively.

Maybe one day I will go to your country for a transplant. Id like too see Haghia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.

fffalling1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then it sounds as if you have a strange reaction to finasteride. I'm sorry. Try eye drops, hopefully that will keep your eyes wet and comfortable and you can keep using finasteride. You could try dutasteride but I suspect it may have the same effect since it also blocks dht but even more effectively.

Maybe one day I will go to your country for a transplant. Id like too see Haghia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.

Thank you for advice! İf you decide transplant i can check best doctors in forums for you.

By the way my hairloss getting worse after finasteride is that normal for a time?

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for advice! İf you decide transplant i can check best doctors in forums for you.

By the way my hairloss getting worse after finasteride is that normal for a time?

I wish I could tell you from first hand experience. I've only been on finasteride 3 1/2 months, I've seen no change at all, but I've read a lot from long time users on several forums and it does seem like there is a shedding period that is common.

fffalling1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could tell you from first hand experience. I've only been on finasteride 3 1/2 months, I've seen no change at all, but I've read a lot from long time users on several forums and it does seem like there is a shedding period that is common.
Thank you.

fffalling1

My Regimen
Reaction score
İ began to use Proscar before sleep and my eyes problems passed.İm in 7.day and have watery sperm im waiting pass this too,i have no another side for now.