Proposed explanation of lasting dysfunctions from finasteride or dutasteride

mountain-marmot

My Regimen
Reaction score
This explanation proposes that dysfunctions arise from microvascular breakdown and inflammation leading to tissue damage in one or more systems:

A proposed explanation of lasting dysfunctions after use of finasteride or dutasteride

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BS

Says “studies have linked finasteride to reduced penis size….”

No studies have said that? But the quoted article mention them as facts

mountain-marmot

My Regimen
Reaction score
Citations are in the paper. This is a short summary. Click the blue button on the web page to view or download the paper.

Those studies are also reviewed here:

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no explanation because it is a myth.

Haircafe destroys this nonsense

If there was any truth to this then hairloss would be stopped for life but as we see when finasteride is stopped, 5 alpha reductase levels increase too and hairloss starts again.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no explanation because it is a myth.

Haircafe destroys this nonsense

If there was any truth to this then hairloss would be stopped for life but as we see when finasteride is stopped, 5 alpha reductase levels increase too and hairloss starts again.
A guy had pfs and quit he maintained his hair and never lost it after 7 years off it. But had permanent side effects. I also had pfs but only Happaned after quitting SP. I suffered a full year.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing to laugh about dumbass. Haircafe never had pfs so he cant say sh*t. U have to experience it yourself to know that its real.

I am laughing because it’s not real. It’s just in your head. You just stopped giving a sh*t after a year and bam the “side effects” disappeared.

Psychogenic erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection during sex due to psychological factors. These factors can include stress and anxiety, depression, guilt, low self-esteem, or relationship concerns. About 40% of erectile dysfunction (ED) cases are considered psychogenic

40%!

The fact you got over it a year later means they’re not real. If there was permanent damage how could you recover a year later????

The funny thing is these fearmongerers are actually causing these sides in people who never would have experienced it. Sex is psychological, which means what is in your head controls everything. Start thinking about sex with some hot girls and your dick complies without any manual stimulation. What do you think will happen if your mind panics and thinks oh no my dick doesn’t work as good? IT WILL NOT WORK AS GOOD even though there’s nothing wrong mechanically

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am laughing because it’s not real. It’s just in your head. You just stopped giving a sh*t after a year and bam the “side effects” disappeared.

Psychogenic erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection during sex due to psychological factors. These factors can include stress and anxiety, depression, guilt, low self-esteem, or relationship concerns. About 40% of erectile dysfunction (ED) cases are considered psychogenic

40%!

The fact you got over it a year later means they’re not real. If there was permanent damage how could you recover a year later????

The funny thing is these fearmongerers are actually causing these sides in people who never would have experienced it. Sex is psychological, which means what is in your head controls everything. Start thinking about sex with some hot girls and your dick complies without any manual stimulation. What do you think will happen if your mind panics and thinks oh no my dick doesn’t work as good? IT WILL NOT WORK AS GOOD even though there’s nothing wrong mechanically
Its real. My body crashed after quitting saw Palmetto. While on the pills I had extreme libido and strength. But totally crashed after quitting it. Zero libido rubber penis and mental sides for a year. Also my penis skin turned ice Cold and pale with no bloodflow. I got scars now on penis tip. Its darker skin now. I suffered bad man. Many others have had the same experience as me. Like i said. This syndrome only happaned after quitting it.