propecia

what are people taking ?

• Total voters

tonyg

Reaction score
Ok, so i went to the derm the other day and he prescribed propecia to me. I asked him to prescribe proscar instead due to the cheaper cost and the breaking up of the pill and he states that it was insurance fraud and he didn't want to get involved in that. Where is everyone buying there propecia from. 50 to 60 dollars a month for that pill i cant cover, looking for cheaper alternatives and i am also going to go to my internal medicine dr and see if he will give me the presciption for proscar.....

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tonyg said:
Ok, so i went to the derm the other day and he prescribed propecia to me. I asked him to prescribe proscar instead due to the cheaper cost and the breaking up of the pill and he states that it was insurance fraud and he didn't want to get involved in that. Where is everyone buying there propecia from. 50 to 60 dollars a month for that pill i cant cover, looking for cheaper alternatives and i am also going to go to my internal medicine dr and see if he will give me the presciption for proscar.....

Insurance fraud? I guess it would make your insurance company suspicious, especially if you're under sixty-years-old, and requesting 5mg Proscar. But what the heck?

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
joseph49853 said:
tonyg said:

Insurance fraud? I guess it would make your insurance company suspicious, especially if you're under sixty-years-old, and requesting 5mg Proscar. But what the heck?

I asked the same thing of my derm and he told me no.

tonyg

Reaction score
all the people on this site and there are only 10 votes, wow, was looking for a better outcome than that

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
so wat will the poll result represent? show it to your doctor and hope he allow you to have proscar?

mattj

Established Member
Reaction score
Considering that proscar can be bought at $175 (maybe cheaper) for 1000 days worth (split) I really don't understand why anyone uses propecia.

Every poll on this site has results that confuse me.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haha my derm bitched at me and lectured me about insurance fraud when i brought it up ... so i had to play dumb and was like ohh.. proscar's not a form of hairloss treatment?? Youre kidding me....dick