Propecia

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
No ideas? Does this editor make any sense to you? That would suck if keeping my hair made mucle gains harder.

paulo

Reaction score
HELP. GOING BALD

Please, sirs. Can anybody help me with this questions. I´m getting crazy with my hair loss aand nothing seems to hold it. Today my regimem is: 2,5 mg finasteride at night, spironolactone Cream at night , Folligen cream at night, Nizoral 1%, Minoxidil 5% + Retin A at night (Before spironolactone and folligen). I´m losing too many hairs at the shower and while applying the topicals. What´s wrong? I´m thinning on the top in a dramatical way! Please, help.

- Can i use Spirolactone and Folligen at the same night? Do these topicals increase hair loss if used at the same time?

- Does folligen cause an initial shedding phase? Will hairs regrow?

- What´s the best dosage of finasteride? 1,25 mg or 2,5 mg everyday?

- What´s the best way to revert GYNO ? Arimidex? Is there any other drug?

- Are there chances of regrow and thicken what i lost last year? How???

Thanks for the attention. I would be happy with any reply. Sorry for the english.

Best Regards

G

You may want to regroup and relax a bit.

here is what I recommend:

1mg of propecia. Your higher dosage is not a good tradeoff of side effects vs. DHT reduction. See research on this site on dosage.

5% minoxidil twice a day.

Folligen at night-spray is fine.

Nizoral and TSAL shampoo combined every third day. Leave on 5 minutes and rinse.

L-Arginine 3MG dose on empty stomach once a day. Perhaps at bedtime.

Gentle shampoo for other days.

Relax and let this routine work at least nine months.

Get short layered haircut and comb your hair forward. A good sylist is essential. Tell her what your concerns are.

Relax and learn meditate. See Oxhides comments on vitamins and other diet guidelines. Even if they dont help your hair they will help you.

Good luck.

Brucelee

paulo

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, Bruce.

I thinks it´s very diddficult to use minoxidil. At morning, my hair gets terrible! Once at night isn´t sufucient if i use Retin A?

What about spironolactone? Dr. Lee strongly recomends, but can i use with folligen?

About DHT reduction,

- returning from 2,5 to 1 mg of propecia will cause any extra shedding ?

- And will you use Avodart???

Thanks for the help, Bruce!

peace

paulo

Reaction score
Forgot to say :

Actually i use 500 mg Arginine. You recomend 3 mg. IS it enough?

Thanks

G

Paulo,

You may want to try using 2% minoxidil in AM, as it is easier to syle. Lot less PG in it. Then use 5% at night before bed.

I have no direct experience with spironolactone and other topical ANTI androgens. But I would stay on the side of "less if more" now for you and just work the basic routine for nine months.

I have varied my dosages of finasteride and not experienced any shedding. But that is not guarantee. Since you are not happy with your results now, how about changing and sticking with the basics now.

Brucelee

G

Well there are tons of threads on this and tons of speculation. We will need to wait and see.

For now, you have finasteride so go for it!

BL

Re-seeder

Reaction score
Internet Purchasing

Has anyone found a reputible vendor that sells Proscar on the internet for a good price, without consultation fees? I found anti-aging-drugs.com sells 28 Proscar tabs for $59 (shipping included). I am concerned about ordering from foreign sources though, since the drugs they are selling may not be produced under the same strict standards as in the U.S. Anyone have any suggestions on good vendors to order from?

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
The pseudohermaphradites don't seem to have any problems with muscle growth and by such a theory they should be walking tubs of jello.

in fact they tend to be quite muscular naturally!

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
MrTelogen said:
Been checking out those Chicks with dicks sites again? LOL Shemales Galore? hehe :p

LoL!!!!

You know seriously though, I am getting really tired of correcting people's ignorance. Read some studies people and do some actual research.

If any of you met me, I think I alone would be proof positive that dht has nothing to do with muscle growth. I'm no Beef cake but I am a lot more musclar than your average joe.

So again after puberty dht plays NO POSITIVE ROLES in the body. Believe me this subject has been extensively studies for the last 25 years. There is nothing to be worried about.

Nelson

Reaction score
DHT

Thanks Ralphie. That's what I figured but it's nice to hear it from someone else.

:lol:

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Well sometime we could email pics of each other so we can identify with a person better with a visual.

"You know seriously though, I am getting really tired of correcting people's ignorance. Read some studies people and do some actual research."
Well yeah Ralphy but people come to this site because they are ignorant of the facts.If they weren't not many would be here.You do not have to answer them.

How long you been hitting the weights? One of those lucky gainers hu?