Propecia - where can I get it? (Canada)

ITR000

Reaction score
I have been using Min (5%) for a year or so and wanted to add propecia into the mix. I wanted to inquire where I can go online to purchase the product, any feedback regarding which online retailer to deal with as well as what type of product to purchase would be greatly appreciated.

I must mention I live in Toronto, Canada; therefore any online retailers must be able to ship here, for whatever reason this has caused me problems in the past.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
if money isnt an issue, you can get a priscription from your family Doctor and just buy it at any pharmacy stores.

Or you can order the generic versions online.

ITR000

Reaction score
Money isn't an issue however if I get the product online I would rather do this since it will allow me to make the purchase at my convenience. Can anyone recommend a trust-worthy online retailer that will ship to Canada.....

abcdefg

Reaction score
You would think someone one would make a faq or sticky with the top 5 reliable sites that sell propecia or proscar in canada considering how many times this gets asked.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i dont understand whats the big hassel to see a physician for a Rx

ITR000

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
i dont understand whats the big hassel to see a physician for a Rx

Because my physician wasn’t so eager to just hand me an Rx, he mentioned that I will need to take the drug for the rest of my life, it doesnt work in all cases, there are side effects, etc, etc....

I thought if I could circumvent this by ordering the product myself, why not...

Again, can anyone recommend a proper online retailer....