Propecia Users: How often do you get morning wood?

jayC99

Established Member
Reaction score
Before propecia it was every day; now it is never. I'm only 25 so I should still be waking up rock hard shouldn't I?

Post your age and how often (daily, occasionally, rarely, never) you get morning wood...

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
28 (this month), morning glory every day and pretty much crack one every time i go near my girlfriend (so about 10 times a day when i'm with her)!

Cheers

Def

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Morning woods... Why do we care about this? As long as you can get it up and have sex it has done 100% of its job.

j25

Established Member
Reaction score
26 as well.. i take my proscar at night: half an hour afterwards i get night wood! Usually morning wood as well. No problems with my libido at all. But i want to see results!

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
At least once each day, sometimes twice if I fall back asleep

jayC99

Established Member
Reaction score
socks said:
Morning woods... Why do we care about this? As long as you can get it up and have sex it has done 100% of its job.

Because I have an asexual's libido and it's tough to get erections, I'm guessing the two are related...

misterium

Reaction score
I'm 28 and I don't get morning wood as much as I did when I when I was say teen or early 20's.. but I do get ultra horny upon waking up next to my girlfriend.

I get wood fairly easily, a little bit of sex talk and bang, that sh*t is hard!

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
While I have had no libido problems, overall, with 1mg to 1.5 mgs of finasteride per day, I rarely have morning wood anymore. It just doesn't seem to mattter. I perform well, and have the same interest level, just don't get wood, morning or otherwise, off the cuff any more.

Norwood2.5

Established Member
Reaction score
When I started using finasteride, I noticed they eventually stopped. So I halved my dose to every other day and now I tend to also usually wake up with one on the day I have to take finasteride and usually with none after the day I've taken finasteride. I can live with that. Btw, age 27.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't get morning wood anymore, but that's fine by me because I can still bring it to the game...where it counts.

Who needs the titanium bat in the batting cages?

And I now have 200% less likelihood of pissing in my own eye in the morning.

jumpedthegun

Established Member
Reaction score
i thought morning wood was simply the result of your bladder filling up with urine over night, and causing a pressure that prevented the blood from exiting your "man."

hence, after peeing all over the seat, it went away.

lmdavies

Reaction score
I'm 30 and I dont ever remember getting morning wood (not even in my teens/early 20's), thats not until I started popping zinc pills. Zinc is awesome, makes you even more hornier and makes you jizz like a p*rn star too!

souldoctor

Reaction score
honestly, i still get horny as hell and ive been on propecia for about 7 months..still get morning wood quite often (maybe not every day but i'm hardly keeping track)...and as long as im not too drunk can still get it up when it counts! butas for my hair..having a few ups and downs there tho lol (more down at the moment)

SD

Milks

Reaction score
finasteride completely killed morning glory for me for the first three months. Now get it every morning