Propecia to Proscar

pangelid

Reaction score
so i've been on Propecia for almost 8 months now I would say. no big problems whatsoever (wang related at least)...

thing is Propecia is starting to get a little expensive for me and i wanna drop down to proscar or fincar. has anyone had any experience doing this?

I am nervous that the different compositions of proscar may have different effects than the original propecia...and i dont want a new shedding cycle to begin and all that...

any advice?

pangelid

Reaction score
Cassin said:
pangelid said:
........any advice?

Yes........take it.....

Most of us here that take finasteride started with Propecia and made the change to Proscar. We would be bald if it didn't work.

thanx cassein, that's pretty much what I wanted to hear. can you post or pm me some reputable online proscar/fincar shops? no script. much appreciated.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride is finasteride. it's all the same so no worries. However, even though I've never gotten any, the generic stuff coming from india immediately makes me feel sketchy. I don't trust that. There is so much pharmacutical fraud going on nowadays, that I wouldn't take the chance. Buy good old Merk finasteride.