Propecia success!!!!

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets hear them success stories everyone! To much doom and gloom on this site. Lets spread hope instead of fear!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
finasteride made my balls shrink and my dick fall off.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride killed my dog

cosmic

Banned
Reaction score
DDobeler, thicker where, hairline by any chance? How long? Anyone had a big hairline difference on Finasteride or Avodart. I have started Avodart the past month, no sides. Think shedding may have gone down.

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on day 22 no sexual sides, actually i feel good. Wish i started a year ago, but i was terrified because of the bullsh*t online. Most people are totally fine on this drug and all this fear spreading just causes people to think Propecia isnt an option and they go bald. Its actually kinda sad

tuff_jeans

Reaction score
No sides for the first 6 months, however starting to get some sides (low libido, ED etc) nowadays. Sigh

TinTon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 weeks, no sides at all, but jesus I hope this **** sorts out my diffuse hair loss at least a little bit.

abcdefg

Reaction score
The honest truth is most men on propecia its probably working pretty well for them and they never really bother coming to forums. Why would you unless you need info or have issues? A lot of people take it, but never show up here. Im not on it, but I am thinking of at least giving it a shot just need the script.

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 weeks, no sides at all, but jesus I hope this **** sorts out my diffuse hair loss at least a little bit.
my Hair is darkening and that male pattern baldness itch is gone after 1 month so hopefully you ll see improvement soon too!

- - - Updated - - -

The honest truth is most men on propecia its probably working pretty well for them and they never really bother coming to forums. Why would you unless you need info or have issues? A lot of people take it, but never show up here. Im not on it, but I am thinking of at least giving it a shot just need the script.
agreed

TinTon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my Hair is darkening and that male pattern baldness itch is gone after 1 month so hopefully you ll see improvement soon too!

agreed

Cheers fella, fingers crossed
- - - Updated - - -

Wise words mate. Where about are you located? (as regards you getting your script)

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just posted in my other thread an update. 4 weeks on Propecia And no doubt Hair is improving. Its fuller, darker, and healthier overall! There is hope guys! And no sexual sides at all

g.i joey

Reaction score
Didn't you say this like 5 years ago. Is your hair even getting worst? Why don't you go ahead and try a super low dose?

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on it 4 months now (with regaine and MSM supplements) and i got some regrowth already at the vertex and crown so I have stubble on top, but not enough to have anything other than a buzz cut #2 or #1. Will take it for 18 months before making a final assessment. I wish I started it 10 years ago when I was a Norwood 3 at 30.