Propecia Stopped Working... It's Time To Switch To Avodart

stejames

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well dutasteride reduced my semen to 1 drop and thinned hair fast as fuk. This drug has more sides than finasteride and also blocks brain DHT by 50% at 0.5mg.
what was your regime? My doctor doesnt think anyone should be taking more than 3xs a week. TBH I don't know if its working. I still have hair and am losing but its not as rapid as it was.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
what was your regime? My doctor doesnt think anyone should be taking more than 3xs a week. TBH I don't know if its working. I still have hair and am losing but its not as rapid as it was.
I used 0.5mg once daily and even added topical dutasteride Once weekly, After 7 months hair was thinner, then I added topical dutasteride x3 weekly, and took oral dutasteride 2mg x3 Weekly, didnt help. Then I added oral minoxidill 10 to 20mg for 5 months didnt work kept thinning, now im just on oral propecia and low dose oral minoxidill.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used 0.5mg once daily and even added topical dutasteride Once weekly, After 7 months hair was thinner, then I added topical dutasteride x3 weekly, and took oral dutasteride 2mg x3 Weekly, didnt help. Then I added oral minoxidill 10 to 20mg for 5 months didnt work kept thinning, now im just on oral propecia and low dose oral minoxidill.
fml no wonder you are a full time doomer now

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well does going back on finasteride make any difference?
was even thinking about trying kirkland again, once... because that helped a lot... so just use it once a day and hope it doesnt f*** up my scalp and then maintain if it does something...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
well does going back on finasteride make any difference?
was even thinking about trying kirkland again, once... because that helped a lot... so just use it once a day and hope it doesnt f*** up my scalp and then maintain if it does something...
I was never on finasteride for more than a month years ago. So in a way I started with dutasteride. Dutasteride raise T too much. My crown hair has slowed down dramatically since getting off dutasteride and being on finasteride so that tells u something. Dutasteride raise more serum T and scalp T. Finasteride raise scalp T by 24% while 0.5mg dutasteride raises it by 100% and 2.5mg by 200%. I was nuking all serum dht and almost all scalp DHT but had raised T. Im T sensitive too it seems.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not believe that. Finasteride does reduce semen output. Ur delusional.
yeah i might have reduced semen output... should i send you some and you can check?
if that is something you consider a side effect, then for the first time in my life i got some side effect...
i dont consider anything a side effect that doesnt seriously interfere with life...
as long as it doesnt cause pain or makes me sick, it doesnt matter...