Propecia stopped working. Can it be ?

Wolfgard

Reaction score
Hello fellow sufferers ;-)

Hello fellow sufferers ;-).
I was using Propecia for 6 years (I'm 32 y/o)with great success : the hair loss halted almost totally. No gain was seemed but since I still had quite a lot of hair I didn't mind. No side effects eather.
About 4 month ago, I started to lose hair like crazy, much more than before starting Propecia treatment and now I have almost visible scalp (diffused thinning) , 5 month only after heaving almost full head of hair.

Do you think Propecia stopped working or rather I developed some kind of tolerance to it ? Maybe DHT levels are to high ?
Did anyone have similar experience.

I now had to add Rogaine (foam ) to my regiment and each day the condition is worsen.
I think I'll shave my head because my hair looks terrible.

What do you think, will it ever stop or not ?
Is it possible to grow back some of what's been lost ?

Wolfgard

Reaction score
Guys, Please respond.

Did anyone had good results for few years with finasteride and then started losing hair rapidly and then got had re-growth again ?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Did you change supplier for your propecia?...you could have received a fake batch....

Wolfgard

Reaction score
I only used Mercks original Propecia from legit pharmacy.
Also, I'm too scared of gettoing on dutasteride because of possible sides.

2.5mg finasteride is possible option due to the fact io had no sides with 1mg.

But, can it be only temporary shedding, althouth it's massive and continues already 4 months minimum.

Did someone had terrible hairloss after several years of good results and than regrowth again?

I need fast answers because the situation is getting worth rapidly.

Thank you.