Propecia Side Effects Right Away (7 words)

Eman25

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took first Propecia pill and like 20 minutes afterwards my dick started to feel wierd. Not sure if it’s my anxiety about side effects doing it or finasteride. Seems odd sides would start that fast. Been 3 days now and it’s kinda the same. Feels wierd down there. Thoughts? Note I have issue with anxiety causing real life symptoms.

HairlessGawd

My Regimen
Reaction score
He took one pill dude lol. He’s anxious and overthinking it. I’ve been on it for over a year and have zero sides.

My dick went numb after a single pill. People react to the drug differently and have different hormonal profiles. If someone has a numb dick after taking a 5ar inhibitor, it's not in their f*****g head.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dick went numb after a single pill. People react to the drug differently and have different hormonal profiles. If someone has a numb dick after taking a 5ar inhibitor, it's not in their f*****g head.
You are also crazy and anxious lmao. Your dick went numb from your anxiety and hypochondria. People DO get sides. But no ones dick goes numb after a pill of finasteride. Even the way you react and start bugging out shows that you are just an anxious weird person yelling and cursing saying you have a numb dick, your crazy

HairlessGawd

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are also crazy and anxious lmao. Your dick went numb from your anxiety and hypochondria. People DO get sides. But no ones dick goes numb after a pill of finasteride. Even the way you react and start bugging out shows that you are just an anxious weird person yelling and cursing saying you have a numb dick, your crazy
Not anxious at all, you are misleading people by telling them that taking a drug that literally reduces the most androgenic hormone in their body by 70% will not have any impact on them.

People have different levels of DHT, and are more or less sensitive to inhibitors of DHT. Your attitude of "Oh, I have no sides, therefore anyone else who does is experiencing nocebo or anxious." is ignorant.

You have no idea what this guy's hormonal profile is, the fact that he's already anxious before using Finasteride could imply that he has low hormones to begin with.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not anxious at all, you are misleading people by telling them that taking a drug that literally reduces the most androgenic hormone in their body by 70% will not have any impact on them.

People have different levels of DHT, and are more or less sensitive to inhibitors of DHT. Your attitude of "Oh, I have no sides, therefore anyone else who does is experiencing nocebo or anxious." is ignorant.

You have no idea what this guy's hormonal profile is, the fact that he's already anxious before using Finasteride could imply that he has low hormones to begin with.
All I’m saying is, his dick going numb from a pill is more likely to be his anxiety that he already said he suffers with, then the one pill of finasteride.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
images (7).png

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck disputing this then lmao

moobearus

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is a nocebo as well.

But, I do want to mention that perhaps you are, or will experience a side effect. You have to weigh that against the side effects of going bald. Both have side effects, you have to make the best decision for you.