propecia side effects - penis shrinkage (what is this sorcery?)

abcdefg

Reaction score
You cant tell if penis shrinkage as a side effect is real or not? lol. well why dont you do a study on it? Measure every guys junk you know and log it all. Then you can find out!

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about actual shrinkage but DHT is a big player when it comes to penis. Some people are less sensitive to DHT inhibition, some people are more sensitive. For some people lowering your DHT can lead to kind of "shrinkage" because you don't feel your penis as good as when you had all your DHT, your erections are weaker, less blood in your penis etc. I experienced it on finasteride, I could barely feel my penis, getting an erection was much harder, didn't have morning woods as well.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about actual shrinkage but DHT is a big player when it comes to penis. Some people are less sensitive to DHT inhibition, some people are more sensitive. For some people lowering your DHT can lead to kind of "shrinkage" because you don't feel your penis as good as when you had all your DHT, your erections are weaker, less blood in your penis etc. I experienced it on finasteride, I could barely feel my penis, getting an erection was much harder, didn't have morning woods as well.
Sux for you but I never experienced any of that on 2.5mg dutasteride or 1mg finasteride. Its all in your head Bro.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
There are so many articles online, and its hard to tell whats true and whats bullshit.
e.g: https://www.schmidtlaw.com/propecia-genital-shrinkage-lawsuit/

any one know if its an actual confirmed possible side effect? or bullshit?
how can such thing even happen?
It has happened to me so it’s not a myth. Pretty easy to recognize when your junk is one day as big as I had when I was 7 years old lol. Reason to this also pretty logical: Finasteride inhibits DHT/5 alfa reductase, and DHT mediates Nitric Oxide which is needed for healthy penis functions. So with some people, it’s like you take most of the air out of air balloon and it gets smaller.

All went back to normal after quitting finasteride although it took couple of weeks.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has happened to me so it’s not a myth. Pretty easy to recognize when your junk is one day as big as I had when I was 7 years old lol. Reason to this also pretty logical: Finasteride inhibits DHT/5 alfa reductase, and DHT mediates Nitric Oxide which is needed for healthy penis functions. So with some people, it’s like you take most of the air out of air balloon and it gets smaller.

All went back to normal after quitting finasteride although it took couple of weeks.
Placebo

Towlie123

Reaction score
i can understand it might affect the erecation, obviously. but actually making it physically smaller?

Towlie123

Reaction score

it actually got smaller? or you just didt manage to get an eraction anymore?