Propecia Side Effects And Recovery: Post Your Experience

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried propecia twice, and got side effects both times. The first trial I took it for 3 months, developed side effects (only sexual sides) at the 2 month mark, cut down the dosage to every other day, still had sides so I dropped it. I recovered completely in 6 days. I waited 2 months and then decided to try again. This time I took .25 every other day. Sides developed again at the same 2 month mark... tried pushing through for another month, reducing my dosage even lower but nothing worked. I have now been off propecia completely for 2 months, and my side effects are still present. mainly lower libido and weaker erections... SO my question is this: for those of you who stopped propecia due to side effects, how long did it take for you to recover completely? Let me know your experience!

Laki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude..People are fighting the side effects for years..You have to be patient with this. Some recovered in months and some in years. I am undergoing side effects myself. Zinc Gluconate has started to help me . Maybe you can try that.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude..People are fighting the side effects for years..You have to be patient with this. Some recovered in months and some in years. I am undergoing side effects myself. Zinc Gluconate has started to help me . Maybe you can try that.
I know. Most people recover in a few weeks. Just asking for personal experiences that’s all.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven’t taken it since I recovered, and never plan to take it again. I’m only using liposomal finasteride and Zinc Thymulin now.
Is that topical finasteride? No sides with that? What about results though?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but it’s designed to reduce side effects, I don’t have sides, and results are decent but it’s early. Slight thickening of hairline, nothing on crown yet.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but it’s designed to reduce side effects, I don’t have sides, and results are decent but it’s early. Slight thickening of hairline, nothing on crown yet.

Where you getting your liposomal finasteride dude ?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll check them out.

Is the efficacy supposedly as good as oral finasteride ?
It’s apparently better at 2.5%. Less side effects too. I’m using 1% and haven’t had really had any noticeable sides so I might bump it up

Salugi

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s apparently better at 2.5%. Less side effects too. I’m using 1% and haven’t had really had any noticeable sides so I might bump it up
Hey man 2,5% = 25mg finasteride/ml ,1%= 10mg finasteride/ml.
Less side effects? Are you joking??
Even hypothesizing 10-20% absorption into the system you'd get at least same exposure than regular propecia.
The more i read this forum the more i understand how full is of morons..

Salugi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You rather @Pigeon how are doing?
I red you've been suffering from pfs for a while. Are you improving? Can i ask your symptoms?