Propecia running out

deano2440

Reaction score
I have 4 tabs left and I ordered last week at some point...what do I do if it doesn't get here before I run out? Would a couple of days off it make a difference? Or should I start taking 1 every other day until my new stuff arrives? Thanks in advance

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
I have 4 tabs left and I ordered last week at some point...what do I do if it doesn't get here before I run out? Would a couple of days off it make a difference? Or should I start taking 1 every other day until my new stuff arrives? Thanks in advance

Yeah just take smaller amount until your new stuff arrives, then make sure you make future orders a month before your supply runs out.

Derpicus

Established Member
Reaction score
Or you could stop chemically castrating yourself and throw that garbage in the bin

You realize not everyone gets the side effects and even then the side effects are never persistent so if you do say get them and don't like them you can discontinue the drug. I'm sorry but it's annoying to see these type of messages constantly. If you are against the drug okay, but don't try to scare people its one of the few methods available to halt male pattern baldness to some degree.