Propecia regrew all of my hair!...will Revivogen work?

Monkman

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a living example of what Propecia can do... In 1999 I decided to begin to take Propecia because my hair was thinning in the front (receding hairline). It was pretty noticable (I will try to find some pictures of what I looked like then) You see, I had long hair down to my the middle of my back during most part of the 90's. I always had it pulled back in a ponytail (which I'm sure didn't help). Anyway, I took Propecia from January 1999-November 2000. Within 6-9 months ALL of my hair had grown back. IT WAS AMAZING. Best of all I had no side effects. I met my girlfriend in November 2000, and she asked me to stop taking it because long term studies had not been done, so I did.

So here I am about 5 years later and my hair is back to where it was (thinning) or even worse. I do not plan on restarting Propecia.

My question is... Since Propecia (a DHT inhibitor) worked so well for me. Will Revivogen have the same effect? I bought the value pack this week and used it last night. Two weeks ago I also started taking Shen Min. What do you think my chances are at regrowing my hair all back?

Are there any other experiences that can back this?

Thank you
MM

carlitos way

Reaction score
You regrew ALL your hair on propecia?????

Did you regrow hair like you had before you lost it ? Could you notice it regrown 15 feet away? or was it regrowth only your wife, girlfriend, etc can notice because they are standing 2 inches away from your head

This post seems not right

post pictures and maybe we will respond accordingly

Monkman

Reaction score
carlitos,

Yes, It regrew my hair as thick as before, with NO receding hairline. I know it's freaking hard to believe. I wouldn't believe it either if it didn't happen to me. Has anyone else had the same result as me on Propecia. I am definetly a canadite for DHT Inhibitor products. I KNOW that's my problem.

I'm just wondering if Propecia worked so well, will Revivogen do the same. I'm trying to use all natural ingredients this time around.

I'll try to get some pics on here shortly.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Find some topical DHT inhibiting products...

Revivogen is supposedly a good DHT inhibitor via topical application.

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Find some topical DHT inhibiting products...

Revivogen is supposedly a good DHT inhibitor via topical application.
ive been thinking about trying this or something like it. Anyone had good results with any natural stuff?

TinTon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you re-grew all your lost hair back on propecia (probably the only man on earth that has achieved that) and you stopped because your girlfriend told you to!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry so I think I'll do both...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
He was full of it. I am the one that negged him.

TinTon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was full of it. I am the one that negged him.

Hahah someone had to, this post is just ridiculous beyond belief. You can always tell ridiculousness when someone uses block capitals in their first ever post, translates to talking absolute ballzack - and subsequently begs the question; what snake-oil are they pushing this week?

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately revivogen doesn't work nearly as well as propecia. I used it myself for 6 months. And on and off for another 9 months after that. My hair was still very thin on it. Didn't give me the regrowth that finasterade or ru58841 did.