Propecia prices? Tell how much you pay for it!

erik

Reaction score
Ok, I thought it would be nice to know what you pay for your Propecia 1mg. I'll start:

185 euros / 3 months ~ 740 euros / year. Helsinki, Finland.

And yep, I think that's a lot!

KeVlaR

Reaction score
I take 1/4 Proscar and I pay 42 euros / 3mo 165 euros / year.

hopewas

Reaction score
just ordered proscar a few days ago 3 boxes for a little less than 300 dollars. i'm going to try and cut each pill to 5 pieces

Stingray

Reaction score
It cost me 170 bucks for 90 pills of propecia.

Stingray

Reaction score
Read first. Open your mouth second retard.

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
holy crap you guys all pay a lot :freaked:
i pay $42 or so Canadian dollars for 30 proscar.
Thats $126 dollars for a years supply
that is equal to $75 EURO a year, or about a hundred bucks US.
This is just through regular canadian health care

Alex B

Reaction score
Diddy said:
holy crap you guys all pay a lot :freaked:
i pay $42 or so Canadian dollars for 30 proscar.
Thats $126 dollars for a years supply
that is equal to $75 EURO a year, or about a hundred bucks US.
This is just through regular canadian health care

whats up with all this math and shyt man...nobody asked you for a breakdown

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
i pay $60 a month for propecia at walgreens. do different pharmacies charge different prices? can you get more than one month at a time for a cheaper price? thanks 1

Cassin

Reaction score
nikeaddict said:
i pay $60 a month for propecia at walgreens. do different pharmacies charge different prices? can you get more than one month at a time for a cheaper price? thanks 1

I used to get Propecia from Walgreens as well. Different pharmicies do have different prices, but not by that much. Even different Walgreens have various prices. Some of these guys here get Propecia much cheaper because they are cheaper anywhere not called America.

Anyway, if you have a legit RX from a Doctor, you normally can not buy more than one month at a time. Over the internet, you can buy several months at a time.

So, get Proscar if you want to save money. One bottle of 5mg tabs that are cut into 5ths, costs about $70. So do the math and you save tons of money.

On average.........

Propecia for 12 months $720

Proscar for 12 months $210

It's all Finasteride, just at differant prices. I used Propecia for about 7 months before I made the switch.

cinter99

Reaction score
Stingray said:
You actually think the question isn't about to be asked WHERE they got it at that price?

Signed,

The Retard.

Redbone

Reaction score
First month at Brooks Drugs $58, second month it went up to $62 who knows what it will be this month. I am considering getting it filled at Costco. I use only Legitimate doctor prescribed Propecia, not that Cipla crap from India- never have, never will.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin wote

Anyway, if you have a legit RX from a Doctor, you normally can not buy more than one month at a time.'

If you have a prescription you can buy the propak at your pharmacy, this is a three month supply, you dont have to buy one month at a time....

Cassin

Reaction score
jblig said:
cassin wote

Anyway, if you have a legit RX from a Doctor, you normally can not buy more than one month at a time.'

If you have a prescription you can buy the propak at your pharmacy, this is a three month supply, you dont have to buy one month at a time....

I didn't know this, I once asked someone if I could do this and they said no. Must have been that specific store's policy.

jblig, look at the top right of someones post and see where it says "quote" click that and it put's the person's name above the quote and you don't have to do it manually.

Stingray

Reaction score
cinter99 said:
Stingray said:
You actually think the question isn't about to be asked WHERE they got it at that price?

Signed,

The Retard.

Thanks for your insight retard :)