**Propecia Poll**

Airforce1

Reaction score
Well i finally decided to start taking propecia i did my research on side effects and such. But i am curious out of the men taking propecia on the forum how many of you have had side effects and which side effects have you had? And once you realized these side effects did you continue use of propecia or did you immediately discountine use? Thank you for all your help this should give me a better understanding what i am getting myself into.

cheers

Chemical J

Established Member
Reaction score
- No side effects, been on it for 1 month now

- Im actually more active/hornier since I started it.

IT BOOSTED ME!

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on Finpecia .5mg daily since late November 2006. No side effects that I know of other than I think I'm starting to believe the claims of it increasing bodyfat/bellyfat because it seems like I've gotten a little pudgy. I'm not sure if it's just me though. Other than that, no problems.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Taking Propecia for exactly 4 weeks. No side effects at all so far. Don't feel any different in any way :)

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
4 months and absolutely no side effects. Libido is exactly the same as before i was on treatment.

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
7 months - libido oscillated up and down for the first month, but returned to normal. I also experienced some minor testicular pains; the doctor did not believe it was finasteride though, and the discomfort eventually passed. No problems since. I never stopped using the drug at any time.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've experienced most of the commonly reported sides mildly within the 6 months I've been taking it, I rode them out and came out the other side.

Reaction score
ive been on 1.25mg of proscar daily for about a month and a half. the only side effect ive noticed is being less aroused every now and then, but then other days im really horny! hah. it has its ups and downs (no pun intended) that lasts a few days.

bilbobaggins

Established Member
Reaction score
been on it for 13 months...

first few months had some pain in my sack...subsided though.

i think i may have put on some extra pounds, although that could be the lager and takeways and me just blaming the propecia.

As for sexual disfunction, met a doris the other day...left her face like a painters radio.