Propecia online

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Where is the cheapest place online to buy generic propecia.
Do I have to split it into 4 quarters? Do they come in a smaller size? Like 0.5 mg or 0.25 mg ( a daily supply for those who split them into 4).

I was given a link to a site that does sell generic propecia but when I was filling the information, it said that they dont ship to the US. So its gotta be US shipping friendly.

Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
So 20 different guys read this topic and no one was kind enough to respond. Shall i take this as a sign that i shouldnt start propecia?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
guy83 said:
So 20 different guys read this topic and no one was kind enough to respond. Shall i take this as a sign that i shouldnt start propecia?

That means that you are too lazy to use the search function and members are tired of answering the same question day after day after day.... Try a search, I have a hunch you will find an answer or 2.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
guy83, you've asked this question a bunch of times now in several different threads already.

HairLossTalk.com

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Well i have only because the first time I wrote a topic about it the discussion went away with 2 guys fighting about something.
No one gave me a valid reply to my questions.
Shedmaster, I have searched but I cant find the answers.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I also stumbled upon that one site where they can't ship to the us. Very weak in my opinion. They are the cheapest i have found yet for proscar and generic propecia. I'll let you know if I find anything cheaper.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
I also stumbled upon that one site where they can't ship to the us. Very weak in my opinion. They are the cheapest i have found yet for proscar and generic propecia. I'll let you know if I find anything cheaper.

My god, youre heaven sent! Thanks alot mate ;)

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Go to the search tool by clicking "Search" above and type in "generic propecia" (common sense?). One Thousand Seven Hundred Forty Five search results will appear instantly before your eyes.

Im confused as to how you used the search feature but you say you couldn't find anything?

HairLossTalk.com

Axon

Reaction score
guy83 said:

There's an entire section on this, bro. No need to get snippy.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Admin said:
Axon said:
There's an entire section on this, bro. No need to get snippy.
Its easier to be lazy ;-)

Indeed but hey, Im learning about this site more and more after time. I wasnt aware of that section!

You guys like to attack like sharks!!! EEEEEEEEK!!!! :freaked2:

Axon

Reaction score
guy83 said:
You guys like to attack like sharks!!! EEEEEEEEK!!!! :freaked2:

guy83 said:

Do as I say, not as I do?