Propecia Lose Effectiveness, I Need Some Help

mkchan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am on propecia for around 6 years (from 2013). At the beginning,propecia help me to maintain my hair (didn’t have much Regrowth). On end of 2018,I notice that my hair start to get thinner,and I shed around 50-60 hair per days,and have around 10-15 hairs which is very short and thin(like a new born hair). I am kind of stress out,and have question to ask some question, and want some comment

1. I search on web that L-lysine,zinc can make propecia more efficient. Any experience user have comment with this regimen (propecia with L-lysine and zinc)?
  2. If I take 6 days of propecia and dutasteride once a week,will it be help? Is there any user using this regime? And how is the result I expect? (Even though I don’t wanna jump into dutasteride yet,cause it seen more side effect than finasteride.)
  3. Is there any topical DHT block? I search a lot like RU, CB. is it worst to try on those?
Sorry for my poor English, looking for your advice

Thx

MK

MxMa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you just not going straight on duta? A lot of people do this when they feel finasteride stop working