Propecia, L-lysine and Telogen Effluvium

Dreamatek

Reaction score
I am quiting Propecia and was curious if L-lysine would be good to take because Propecia has put me into Telogen Effluvium. But L-lysine is supposed to compliment Propecia. Should I wait to take it?

L-lysine article - http://www.hairlosshelp.com/html/patentlysine.cfm

I just ordered Revivogen, spironolactone 2%, and L-Arginine. I just started taking MSM and more Zinc. So I really hope that this will help stop the Telogen Effluvium I'm in. I also ordered a natural Thyriod vitamen called Thyodine that is supposed to level out your hormones. I took it before and I felt so damn great from that stuff. Even though I don't have a thyroid problem, I had some of the symptoms. But either way I'll wake up with alot of energy and feel much more alert and awake.

Dreamatek

Reaction score
Thyriod

I already had a blood test for it months before I went on Propecia. It came out negative. But from what I've read, some people may have it and it won't show, you need to have some special test for it and still sometimes it may not show up if you do have it.

bombscience

Reaction score
REALLY PISSED PREZ said:
GET YOUR THYROID CHECKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they seriously have your blood test done the same day you had your appointment? It took me 3-4 days to get my results back.