Propecia from India may be bogus?

Dano

Reaction score
Been meaning to post this, and its been awhile since I have been here, but my wife Id say about a week ago, heard on a local radio news station that some of the propecia that comes from the generic online stores from India are bogus. Since there are no regulations on it, I would suppose that could be the reasoning. That is all I know, but it did concern me when I heard that. I had bought some from generics-online-pharmacy.com. I dont know how you would know if it is bogus or not, except that perhaps it is not working...anyway...thats all I know.....

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Dano - if you do hear any solid evidence for this, please let us know. We have been recommending an indian supplier to our users for awhile now and I would hate to be directing them to bogus stuff. But please try to get some solid evidence if first. Thanks much!

HairLossTalk.com

fifty

Established Member
Reaction score
I know I always say this, but I ordered Fincar from medicinedrugstore.com (Cipla) after being on Propecia for about 3 months. After I had been on the Fincar for a few weeks, all my side effects subsided...seemed fishy so I switched back to Propecia.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
After I had been on the Fincar for a few weeks, all my side effects subsided...seemed fishy so I switched back to Propecia.

Maybe you ordered the wrong type of Fincar. You probably ordered the dicksoftner free kind. :lol:

KeVlaR

Reaction score
Somehow I doubt all the generic proscar from india is fake. But there are a lot of poor people there so I am sure there must be somebody making knock-offs of the cipla or other local brands.

You could have the tablets analysed by a lab/chemist - if your saving lots of dosh buying indian then spending a bit to check if your getting real finasteride might be a good investment.

Axon

Reaction score
So get American "version" if you need the peace of mind. This is the chance you run with importing medication.

Dano

Reaction score
I agree with what all of you have said

If I hear anything solid I will post it. Like I said, my wife heard it on the local radio. thanks.....

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought someone here on the board got a blood test after being on Fincar for some time.

I doubt they would be fake...you would hear about it in the news. People who are actually using proscar for prostate relief I am sure would know if Fincar was bogus.

Redbone

Reaction score
Are you guys dumbasses? Why in the world would you put something in your body that is questionable. True I spend $62 a month on Propecia from my local drugstore but I know I am getting 100% genuine product and my dick is in excellent health as is my hair. 4 months on and going strong.

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
Redbome you're back, you must of been on vacation or something, I think Ken has left in the meantime, good to see ya

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
well, ive ordered twice from: http://generics-online-pharmacy.com/, and I have had good results with my hair. It all looks normal with the foil punch-out type packaging and "Fincar" written all over it. If someone was making fake Fincar in India, then they are very professional about it and probably spent alot of time and $ making their "operation" look very legit.

fifty

Established Member
Reaction score
Redbone, if you have a prescription you can get propecia for like $45/month from drugstore.com.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does the sectioned Fincar fom India taste bitter to you guys....mine does. Mine has a blue coating with white inside.