Propecia For 6 Years, Want To Add Some Topical For At Least Maintain, Need Some Suggestion

mkchan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to tell u all abt my story and hope it doesn’t bother you guys.

First of all, I start to know I was getting hairloss around 20 (hair line and a little bit on my crown). And of cuz I didn’t do much with it at that moment. And when I am at 27 or 28. I start to take propecia for like 6 month, but at that moment I am pretty refuse to take and I drop It ( Cause I was thinking is too young to take medi for a whole life).

And from 2012/2013. I find out that my hair getting pretty worse, getting diffuse thin all over my head, crown and hairline. And I decide to take Propecia from that time and I still using it now (consistently and no break during this 5-6 years)

And the 5-6 year of Propecia, I would it it slow down the hairloss progress but didn’t have any regrowth.

And for last 2-3 month, I start to see I have some small and tiny hair are falling down when I wash my hair. I am not sure is Propecia are less effective after take for 5-6 year time.

And now I want to add something extra on topical treatment and try maintain (Of cuz is good if it help me to regrowth, but I think there is nothing can bite minoxidil).

I am consider to add Revivogen, Emu Oil, Tricomin or Castor oil and Nizoral shampoo. And i have some question to ask:

1) Anybody have commend or share their experience of those product (if money and greasy is not a problem)

2) what do i expect the result by using the propecia and with all those topical item? ( 1) maintain? 2) maybe a little of regrowth? 3) better and healthly scalp? )

Thanks very much all of you

Best Regards

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not minoxidil ? that is a great combination .
You can even add minoxidil and revivogen pro , 30 minutes apart every night .