Propecia ----> Finpecia

Finglish

Reaction score
Hello.

I have been using Propecia for 8 months. I guess I jumped into my hairloss treatment regime quickly as time is of the essence. I have always favoured brand name products and went straight for Propecia. I was never fond of "Screwing" around with my bodies natural equilibrium but like everyone else here... I want to retain my hair.

Like many, I am worried about the legitimacy of the drug... After all, there are many scams online...

To my point. 20 days ago I made the switch. I now take FINPECIA. The generic alternative. I purchased from:

http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/

I have two simple questions that I would very much appreciate answers to:

1) WHO uses FINPECIA and has retained their hair still... Maybe after a switch from Propecia... or somebody who initially started treatment with the generic alternative.

2) WHO is using "unitedpharmacies" online web site to buy their tablets? IS THIS WEBSITE RELIABLE?

As mentioned, I bought my pills from them. I have used them for 20 days. The pills are much smaller with no markings on them. White in appearance. The packaging was fine. The blister packs as authentic as I could wish... JUST NEED REASSURANCE... from someone else who orders and uses from them...

Thanks...

I await a reply with baited breath...

Baldie

Established Member
Reaction score
I use finpecia orded from drugs-one (now pharma-orders). I've experienced all the expected effects of finasteride so far (some minor initial sides and sheds). But I've only been on it for 2 months so it's too early to say.

Baldie

Established Member
Reaction score
And I just have to post this as well as it makes it my 100th post!!!

reyn

Reaction score
I use Fincar (5mg finasteride) which is manufactured by the same firm that makes Finpecia (Cipla, India). I buy my meds from http://www.inhousepharmacy.com

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

I use Merck products, but I think the question is not whether the online pharmacy you purchased the drugs from is legit, but whether the distibutor (Cipla a huge Indian drug producer) is making a product that is legit. The on-line company is just purchasing the drug from Cipla as it would be more expensive for the on-line distibutor to try to distribute fake Cipla finasteride as opposed to just purchasing the real finasteride directly from Cipla, this is my opinion of course.
I would think it is the real deal, but there are far less quality control measures for Cipla so unless one conducts a laboratory testing comparison of Merck finasteride vs. Cipla finasteride, we will never know for sure.