Propecia/finasteride And Premature Ejaculation - Advice

pkgr33n

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been on propecia/finasteride for over a year now, i've had varying doses from 0.25mg daily to 0.5mg daily to 1mg daily and even 1.25mg daily (finasteride 5mg cut into 4). I'm currently on propecia 1mg tabs.

I've been experiencing rapid premature ejaculation, and even when i'm ready to go on the second round (thanks to v****), I still c*m pretty quickly.

Has anyone else experienced premature ejaculation while on propecia/finasteride? What did you do etc?

Note: Prior to taking propecia/finasteride, I did have mild premature ejaculation, but I was always could last in the second round.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been on propecia/finasteride for over a year now, i've had varying doses from 0.25mg daily to 0.5mg daily to 1mg daily and even 1.25mg daily (finasteride 5mg cut into 4). I'm currently on propecia 1mg tabs.

I've been experiencing rapid premature ejaculation, and even when i'm ready to go on the second round (thanks to v****), I still c*m pretty quickly.

Has anyone else experienced premature ejaculation while on propecia/finasteride? What did you do etc?

Note: Prior to taking propecia/finasteride, I did have mild premature ejaculation, but I was always could last in the second round.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Why do u need v****?