Propecia fails at regrowing hair!

A

Administrator

Ok so that's ernie primeau and the page has zero text on it. What's the point of this thread?

Stingray

Reaction score
Sweet... Sound the alarm, an 80 year old senile geriatric didn't get results on a drug that at his age is better suited for his prostate anyways.

Lemme tell ya somethin'. Finasteride isn't designed to REGROW hair, it's designed to inhibit the production of a hormone that causes hair follicle degeneration and hair loss. It will, in most cases, STOP or SLOW hair loss, and, in some cases, allow regrowth. If your plan is hair regrowth, however, you need a growth STIMULANT... i.e. Minoxidil.

Before you start spouting, do some research, and don't trust a disgruntled web site from an equally disgruntled old man to be the status quo...

yo

[EDIT]

And since sarcasm is sometimes hard to detect via text... I came to suspect you are just being a smart ***.... But this post is still good for the droves of morons that will flock to condemning merck for selling a sham product based entirely on internet hearsay.

All instances of the word "YOU" are meant in a general sense.. not expressly YOU :)

[/EDIT]

G

:lol:

Their own website says it works the best for people age 25-40. That old man wouldnt have a chance with anything. is it just me or does that voice totally not match the picture?