Propecia every 3 days is effective or it helps?

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rather make it alternate days...becaus eu neve rknow u may develop a tolerance to propecia.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
There's not so much as a shred of evidence that anyone ever develops a tolerance to finasteride. By that, I mean that it continues to inhibit the production of DHT for as long as you take it.

Bryan

Basilio

Reaction score
thank you Bryan, I am Italian.. I read with much interest yours post...
I have assumed for 4 years finasteride..I had to stop finasteride for impotence and the loss of the libido.
I have stopped to assume propecia from 2 years..now I would want to know if assuming finasteride 2 times to the week, I can have the maintenance without side effects...

This is my regime

Morning Revivogen scalp terapy
afternoon Minoxidil 5% + spirocream 5%
Evening Eucapil Fluridil

Oral

600 mg Nipononivea http://serials.cib.unibo.it/cgi-ser...g_art=2675908&language=ITALIANO&view=articoli

THANK YOU

Basilio

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Basilio said:
I have stopped to assume propecia from 2 years..now I would want to know if assuming finasteride 2 times to the week, I can have the maintenance without side effects...

There's no way to predict something like that. All you can do is try it and see what happens. Good luck to you!

Bryan

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
Not to downplay your situation BUT...are you telling me that if you came home with some hot *** chic and she stripped off all her clothes you would not be able to get it up? If this is the case it must be something other than propecia that is causing the problem....

Britannia

Reaction score
ang_99 said:
Not to downplay your situation BUT...are you telling me that if you came home with some hot *** chic and she stripped off all her clothes you would not be able to get it up? If this is the case it must be something other than propecia that is causing the problem....

The cause of finasteride related impotence is physiological NOT psychological.

Siberian

Established Member
Reaction score
Britannia said:
The cause of finasteride related impotence is physiological NOT psychological.

You do have to wonder about the mechanism though, if true.

Finasteride actually *raises* testosterone levels after all. And DHT, as far as I know, is only good for causing hair loss and enlarging prostates... so it seems odd that lowering DHT levels would affect libido. You'd almost think finasteride would be a performance *enhancing* drug, considering the testosterone increase.