Propecia erection checking question.....

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you guys ever just try to get a hard on to see if propecia isn't hurting your little guy.....cuz when i just popped in my first one lol the first thing i did was look at p**rn to make sure it worked lol.....I KNOW IT WON'T DO ANYTHING TODAY OR MAYBE FOR A BIT IF IT DOES...but just wondering........

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man..seriously stop thinking of the side effects.

Only 2% people get erection and sexual problems.

If you keep thinking like this, checking time to time..I am sure you will very soon feel you are having erection problems.

Pop the pill and forget about it. Live your normal life..f***/wank at normal time.

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
lol i am...but i still find it fun to get an erection and check.....c'mon....

flip

Reaction score
yep, I did for sure.. and I got erection problems when I started propecia.. I stopped straight away. I may try again soon with a half dosage. I needed to check that they were working. I just got a new girlfriend so I needed to know in advance whether they were going to work.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is a very wise thing to say Social,
I think you are right....if you think your kinda sick do you not feel sick?..same goes with side effects with pro..if you think hard enough ..even the normal seems liek a side effect.

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
I think its hilarious that the OP has "The Rock" as his icon! lol :D

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, don't forget. :freaked:

1.3% of the placebo group had erection & sexual problems!! Yet, again, people don't read the actual study, just the headlines from the stupid news services. :freaked: :p

social_drinker said:
cesim said:
Only 2% people get erection and sexual problems.

I think a lot more people are having side effects.

I think a lot more people are having PLACEBO side effects, but that's just my opinion.

Axon

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I rocked out some stroke material during the first weeks to make sure little axon could still bring the pain.

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, well, ya konw there is a reason why they call The Rock, The Rock....woah woah easy big fella