propecia dissapointed me

G

ive lost more hair on this crap in one year then ive lost the yrs before it. this whole website is full of propecia propoganda, and it makes me sick

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: propecia is garbage

bartman654 said:
ive lost more hair on this crap in one year then ive lost the yrs before it. this whole website is full of propecia propoganda, and it makes me sick

stop taking it, it may not work for you.

it may also be that without propecia your hair would have thinned considerably more.

G

No !! you are just one of those unlucky ones who doesn't respond...

to bad for you!!

have a nice time getting bald :D

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
G

ive been off it for 3 weeks and feel better than i have in a year tynan and i realized that my boner was suffering greatly. i can't beleive the difference it made, and it scares me a little. Also the way they market this stuff is criminilisstic in my opinion. At my year checkup when my Doctor said that sheds aren't really suppose to happen was my final sign to get off the stuff and get bac to normal

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm agreed with the rest here about moving on to another treatment if Propecia doesn't work for you. You are though to be commended for persisting with Propecia for a year! That shows resolve and strength of character:)

maintainence1

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree that it's commendable to give it a shot, but it's particularly not commendable to show your anger about Propecia not working for you by scaring people away from the most effective treatment for hair loss with stupid conspiracies about Propecia advertisement on this board. Trust me, I'm just a young guy who is losing my hair and trying to get it back by using the most effective, clincally proven method. Don't convince others like me that Propecia doesn't give them a strong hope of holding on to their hair.

G

im at the point where it really doesnt matter and i shave my head like my uncles. they all have descent looking wives and are very happy. I use that for ispiration. I truly am feeling like a man again bein off this stuff. (My loads are REDONCULOUS, or back to normal dht produced loads) I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH! I thought that the side fx leveled off on me like this product is marketed to. I now realize that leveling off to normal is just improving on the extrremely weak boners you have when first starting, to apoint where you can tell yourself youre back to normal, when its really not all right. I only realized that after being off it for about a month and started achieving erections i Know i can be confident about in the bedroom

G

im not trying to scurry others away from propecia, im just trying to draw attetntion to the fact that companies will find anyway they can through marketing to make a drug seem like its failsafe

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
"i shave my head like my uncles. they all have descent looking wives"

"My loads are REDONCULOUS, or back to normal dht produced loads"

"extrremely weak boners"

"started achieving erections"

Membership into the HairLossTalk.com club costs you a lot more than your hair. It costs you...

Your sanity.

Reaction score
this erection problem does this happen to everyone? the main reason the falling out of my bothers me is because it will affect my chances of pulling but whats the point of me saving my hair if my dick aint gonna work properly anyway!

G

to bad everyone will read the whole post i wrote tom smith and not youre cut and paste tidbits, nice try though

G

if i was id have to be retarded to use that name, phillies but i dont like baseball

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ooooh nooooeeeess, My BONER!!!!! NOOOooo!!!111 Damm porpecia!!!!!

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
Iv been using propecia for 5 months along with minoxidil, and i have had great results!

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guldtanden, can you please respond with a more mature and appropriate answer? It's a proven fact that if you slam you're likely to get slammed back. Seriously, what has that accomplished?