Propecia Didnt Droped My Dht Levels

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What can be done to this DHEA-S route?
For a man, the options are limited, but not ineffective.

High zinc intake is linked to lower DHEA-S. Exercising and physical movements would keep DHEA-S from overproducing (obesity is often followed by hyper DHEA-S levels, whether this DHEA-S converts to Estrogens or Androgens depends on the individual's gene encodings), but beware of over-exercising, as this would actually raise DHEA-S and DHT levels instead. Certain medications can raise DHEA-S levels like Cholestrerol or HIV drugs. Avoiding dairy, wheat, sugar filled foods is a good way to control DHEA-S. Lastly, stress is a big DHEA-S increaser (high cortisol levels are bad).

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a man, the options are limited, but not ineffective.

High zinc intake is linked to lower DHEA-S. Exercising and physical movements would keep DHEA-S from overproducing (obesity is often followed by hyper DHEA-S levels, whether this DHEA-S converts to Estrogens or Androgens depends on the individual's gene encodings), but beware of over-exercising, as this would actually raise DHEA-S and DHT levels instead. Certain medications can raise DHEA-S levels like Cholestrerol or HIV drugs. Avoiding dairy, wheat, sugar filled foods is a good way to control DHEA-S. Lastly, stress is a big DHEA-S increaser (high cortisol levels are bad).
So, its like the natural route to treat hair loss. Not ineffective, however with severly limited efficacy. Thats sad for anyone not willing to go up the chain of AAs.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, its like the natural route to treat hair loss. Not ineffective, however with severly limited efficacy. Thats sad for anyone not willing to go up the chain of AAs.
True. However, we cannot recommend AAs to balding men like candy. Heck, even Finasteride is regarded as Satan's drug to some men, and it's nothing compared to spironolactone or Bica..

Although, i do wonder if 5AR can acquire such "mutation" that would render it invincible to 5ARIs. If so, i still have yet to see proof of such phenomenon..

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True. However, we cannot recommend AAs to balding men like candy. Heck, even Finasteride is regarded as Satan's drug to some men, and it's nothing compared to spironolactone or Bica..

Although, i do wonder if 5AR can acquire such "mutation" that would render it invincible to 5ARIs. If so, i still have yet to see proof of such phenomenon..
Those reports are quite intruiging. No study ever mentions "genetic resistance" to finasteride. It must be rare. I hope so :p

Gokusan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found my blood works that i did 3 years ago because i remember that i checked DHEA-S then..and indeed it was there..
DHEA-S the number was with red colour because it was too high,slight lower from upper limit for my age..also my cirtisol was high..
But it was 3 years ago..
Im stressful as person!
i will check again DHEA-S
And i will follow your advice..i will up the dosage to 1mg from today and see what will happen