Propecia Continues To Work For An Older Guy

Outdoorsman

Reaction score
I have posted before on this Forum to share my success story with Propecia. Though I often read about problems with Propecia, I have fortunately not experienced any negative side effects.

Propecia appears to be promoted mainly for young guys, but it has worked well for me. I am am 57 years old and started taking Propecia in October 2005 at the age of 54.

I was just beginning to experience diffuse hair thinning in the crown area and frontal areas and decided to try Propecia and see if it would work. It has done its job and my hair loss stopped and more hair grew in the crown and even frontal areas. My hair is thicker looking and no longer has that limp thin appearance. Though I realize I will never have the hair I had many years ago, at least my hair thinning episodes have so far stopped and there is enough re-growth to provide good coverage.

I am most pleased with Propecia at this point and will continue to take it. Of course, it is always possible that eventually the Propecia will "burn out" in its effectiveness and my hair loss will resume. But I hope I will be just too old to care anymore!

I would be curious to know if any other "old farts" like me have tried Propecia and if it was successful for them. Also, I hope my success story will help other men who may have reservations about Propecia to at least give it try.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, and you are not old at all!

I wish you all the best in life!