Propecia Blamed For Donald Trump's Insanity

abcdefg

Reaction score
Its not about propecia its about political views and opinions.
Anyone that complains or bad mouths propecia IMO needs to list a viable alternative to even bother reading their complaint. I could complain about millions of things, but without alternatives what is the point? If your looking to do something its still the only choice.

abcdefg

Reaction score
My question is where is the official topical finasteride from merck? Where is the next follow up hair loss drug from merck? Knowing how critical DHT now is to male pattern baldness why is there nothing better for fighting androgens since 20 years ago when finasteride came out that we still need to risk all these health issues.
male pattern baldness is a completely topical external issue and we need to internally wipe out all our DHT to fight it? Obviously DHT is a huge contributor so why no other ways to deal with it? Hard to believe sometimes decades later no one has done anything in male pattern baldness since propecia

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My question is where is the official topical finasteride from merck? Where is the next follow up hair loss drug from merck? Knowing how critical DHT now is to male pattern baldness why is there nothing better for fighting androgens since 20 years ago when finasteride came out that we still need to risk all these health issues.
male pattern baldness is a completely topical external issue and we need to internally wipe out all our DHT to fight it? Obviously DHT is a huge contributor so why no other ways to deal with it? Hard to believe sometimes decades later no one has done anything in male pattern baldness since propecia

The answer to those questions is because finasteride is enough for most men and most men don't get side effects from it. End of story. Buh bye.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Topical dht doesn't work abc.

Bryan, a legendary HairLossTalk.com poster that died a long time ago explained why it doesn't. I would find the post and get closure on that.

There is definitely "fake" news but Trump has been very liberal with what he considers to "fake". He's gone 1984 on us all.

I would say propecia hasn't helped his man boobs situation, nor his depression. He clearly has lost some communication skills.

Let's not forget that propecia crosses the blood brain barrier, impacts the user on a nerulogical level, miniaturizes several parts of reproductive organs in males (not just the prostate), among many other negative things.