propecia best time

furby

Reaction score
could anyone please tell me what the best time to take propecia and why.also would it not be better to split doses and take it 2,3 or even four times a day.thanks :)

Axon

Reaction score
furby said:
could anyone please tell me what the best time to take propecia and why.also would it not be better to split doses and take it 2,3 or even four times a day.thanks :)

Ask 10 users this question and you'll get ten different answers. I don't think there is a best time to take Propecia. I take mine in the morning.

Some people have had success by splitting the tablet into 1/2 and taking a dose 12 hours apart. I can't think of any specific studies on this, though, so you should probably stick to the once a day instructions and see where that gets you.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
I recommend 3:47am but anytime is ok. If you are just starting out and you are incorporating a full regimen of multiple products, I'd suggest taking it once a day. The overall process is one of patience and creating a baseline from which you will be fine tuning in the future. Go the tried and true, analyze the results and then adjust.

jerry grant

Stingray

Reaction score
Propecia is not a vitamin...It is not broken down. Finasteride is absorbed into the blood stream where it interacts with I&II 5AR. Any time is good.

young

Reaction score
I swallow my propecia at the same time I swallow my multi-vitamin and my grape seed in the morning, could that harm propecia's effect or it really doesn't make a difference ?

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I take WHITE TEA EXTRACT. It is much more potent than Green Tea extract in regard to the Polyphenols. You can get it at GNC. Subjectively, I would say it is a good supplement.

Nomad