Propecia bashing website ????

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
I was surfing the net for info on Hairloss and came across this site.

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.a ... e=PROPECIA

WTF, they blame Propecia for everything. There are a few bogus posts but alot of them towards the bottom of the site claim Propecia is the cause of all their problems. Just thought I'd share what a found, if nothing else maybe we can get a laugh.

Good Luck to you all!

antonio666

Reaction score
I think they blame their problens on propecia because when you start the treatment it is the last hope and when that fails reality looms.
I mean i have been on avodart now for 14 weeks and every passing day ,i realise that it is less likely to get me to were i need to be .
Life is so unfare why do 40% have to go threw this and the other 60% get away with it,so unfare ,even worse in your late teens ,early 20's

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
The site seems to have been the victim of spamming. There are a couple of super hypochondriac sites out there (that one and propecia side effects) which unfortunately scare a lot of people who don't read the scientific information.

Elronir

Reaction score
Nothing better for a laugh on a friday night. Some of these comment are priceless :hairy:

My favorite comment is this one:
DELAYED EJACULATION DURING SEX BUT I GUESS MORE ENJOYMENT FOR THE WOMAN....

:D

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a site that pushes Procern over propecia, ain't no 'docs' there.

It's a rubbish site

beaner

Reaction score
If you look at that site, the first 20 posts give Propecia a 5 out of 5. The stories are really no different than what you'd get from this forum.....only those that finasteride isn't working for or the unlucky ones that are getting sides are going to make comments. Remember, there is probably a million men taking finasteride for hairloss and you'll not find 20,000 complaints (and that's only 2%) on the internet.

beaner

Reaction score
hellohello said:

It's a rubbish site

How can you say that the site pushes Procer*n when I can go there and find testimonials for my ulcer medicine? It's a legit site, it's just that those with no problems with the meds they are taking have no reason to go there and b**ch.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
hellohello said:

It's a rubbish site

How can you say that the site pushes Procer*n when I can go there and find testimonials for my ulcer medicine? It's a legit site, it's just that those with no problems with the meds they are taking have no reason to go there and b****.

Well they do push it. They talk about having done their own "trials" on it and claim that it works better and quicker than finasteride....hmmm

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Elronir said:
Nothing better for a laugh on a friday night. Some of these comment are priceless :hairy:

My favorite comment is this one:
DELAYED EJACULATION DURING SEX BUT I GUESS MORE ENJOYMENT FOR THE WOMAN....

:D

that was classic lol

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Elronir said:
Nothing better for a laugh on a friday night. Some of these comment are priceless :D

That's pretty pathetic if you hang out on Fri nights and read that site for laughs.