Propecia and Sex Drive

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Little help here.

Ive been on Propecia for almost 9 months now and things have been going well. I really dont think about my hairloss as much anymore, I sort of take the pill every morning between 8 - 9 and go on with my day.

Here is my concern....my sex drive has normalized, I mean, the past week I have woken up with a hard on (sorry, had to add that) and I'm horny like old times. What worries me is that I feel that perhaps Propecia is not working. I dont know why I keep thinking that, but I figure no sides, no results. What do you guys think? Anyone had similar experience.

Thanks in advance!
Tony

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
brasileirao said:
is not working. I dont know why I keep thinking that, but I figure no sides, no results. What do you guys think? Anyone had similar experience.

Well, I heard someone say around here that the people with the worst side effects are the ones with the best results. :hairy:

However, as the facts go... 83% supposedly saw results on finasteride but they didn't say 83% had side effects. Aren't sexual side effects at something like 2%?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
brasileirao said:
What worries me is that I feel that perhaps Propecia is not working. I dont know why I keep thinking that, but I figure no sides, no results. What do you guys think?
Like we usually say: Side effects with Propecia decrease over time. No correlation with effectiveness. It just means your body has gotten over the shock.

brasieirao said:
Anyone had similar xperience.
Most people do.

HairLossTalk.com

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thank you very much for the responses. I really do appreciate it!

Chuj,

You are right man, my bowl haircut alone instills fear in people. "Oh sh*t, here comes that bad *** mother(&*^&^, you see that haircut I wouldnt mess with if you paid me!"

Again thanks guys!

Tony