propecia and penis size

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My penis has obviously got smaller with that medicine. I wish I had never taken it.

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
Your penis was quite small anyway, so I don't think it'll make much difference when it comes to impressing the ladies.

SE-freak

Reaction score
hairschmair said:
Your penis was quite small anyway, so I don't think it'll make much difference when it comes to impressing the ladies.

And you should know.

moegreen

Reaction score
lmao

after i quit (after i started getting great boners again), i noticed that ..part of my penis would actually come out of my body...the base of it...i think this happens when u're very highly arroused and 'pumped up'...

anyway, it increased its lenght by 1.5 inches

i never ever reached this super-boner-state when on propecia...hell, i could never ever get rockhard & hot boners on propecia..never

but the peeing size is almost the same, i'd say .5 increase max

G

i also noticed this shrinkage. my tool went from 10 inches to only 8 and i'm so desperate not knowing what to do. and from some people i got an information that this process is irreversible :x really cursing the day when i started Propecia. :cry:

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairschmair said:

yes se-freak, he knows...

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I found this thread interestingly awesome.

A

Administrator

your ding dongs havent gotten smaller. your sex drive and interest in sex has decreased a bit, which means you dont get as "hard" or "engorged".

Period.

A

Administrator

Who here wants to apply for the new job here at HairlossTalk? Your title will be "Propecia Cop". Your job will be to find absurd threads and correct the extremely bad ... misinformation ... so that people who know better don't get their intelligence insulted, and newbies won't run away from one of the only clinically proven treatments out there.

Thundercat

Reaction score
Admin said:
your ding dongs havent gotten smaller. your sex drive and interest in sex has decreased a bit, which means you dont get as "hard" or "engorged".

Period.

That's not true. I have only been on finasteride for three weeks, and my flaccid wang is a lot smaller than it was pre-finasteride.

Anyone have this problem and did it subside over time? It's quite bothersome. Finpenis is no good.

nooc

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost 6 monts on finasteride (plus other stuf) with excellent results. My soldier hasn't lost size, strength, nor willingness to go to battle when called upon.

puppychow

Reaction score
this is a real side effect for some men. it rather dramatically changes my flacid state (gets smaller).

i don't know why some people have trouble understanding that this can be an issue for some. this medicine toys with all things related to sexual chemistry.

my guess is that it has something to do with the fact that a good portion of the penis is inside the body, near the prostate. if that reduces size, the whole region may pull back inside somewhat.

my guess anyways, but ya, for you skeptics out there, this is real.

Kojak85

Reaction score
hey guys i dont think the penis actually gets smaller, it may not get as hard as it used to, thats all, dont you think they would mention that you penis would get smaller? come on, they cant hide something liek that even if they wanted to.

why should it get smaller? whats the reason?

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys are extremely mislead if you think propecia makes your penis smaller. Or you are just a "rare case" :roll:

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hawaii male said:
You guys are extremely mislead if you think propecia makes your penis smaller. Or you are just a "rare case" :roll:
These wouldn't be the first people claiming this.

puppychow

Reaction score
medications do different things to different people - body chemistry. its not a fun side effect.