Propecia And Minoxidil Question???????????????

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Before anything happy early Christmas to all. I have a question. Say someone has just recently noticed that thier density has decreased but their hairline is still intact no problems whatsoever. But their hair is see through on top etc.....They go to a dr who gives them propecia and minoxidil. What are the chances they will return to their original density again?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Before anything happy early Christmas to all. I have a question. Say someone has just recently noticed that thier density has decreased but their hairline is still intact no problems whatsoever. But their hair is see through on top etc.....They go to a dr who gives them propecia and minoxidil. What are the chances they will return to their original density again?
Density is probably the easiest to recover, so it depends on how long it's been gone.

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so it is possible to go back to original density? How long would it usually take? Just an estimate.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
We need to see pictures mate... With finasteride and minoxidil the chances are that you will recover quite well. Also look into RU and hairtransplant.. Merry Christmas too.