Propecia and Gay Tendencies?

G

neiltom88 said:
I'm pretty sure I know who you are - stop being a pussy and go to counsellor to help you drop this charade and be proud of your latent homosexuality.

Who is he neil? Tell me in a PM

notgay

Reaction score
badasshairday said:
^ Your a fuckin tard. Where you from, the midwest? GW Bush loving b**ch. Go and harvest your fuckin corn. Where'd you get this computer from you redneck? Hating on gays is like hating on other races... O yeah, you probably do that too because your a hick.

Lol.

notgay

Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
What makes me laugh is how this 'notgay' character obviously normally posts under another username but was too but had to create his 'notgay' profile to do some 'gay-bashing'.

Some of these guys on here might be gay but at least they're 'man' enough to defend themsleves under their original usernames.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are - stop being a pussy and go to counsellor to help you drop this charade and be proud of your latent homosexuality.

Lol.

notgay

Reaction score
The real treatment is accepting the fact that Homosexuality is wrong, and that they all need to be rounded up into a Gas Chamber, - and your hair will grow back. I am 3 months into my treatment, and I've maintained most of my hair, and have grown alot since.