Propecia and Gay Tendencies?

G

you are checking them out to see if they are more attractive than you. Hairline etc........

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
I just want to give you guys an update on my situation. It doesn't seem like I have gone to the other side yet, but I did goto a gay bar last night with a bunch of girls. They wanted to take me because they thought it would be fun. It was so weird though, because I met this cool person and we chatted like the whole time.

harryjones03

Reaction score
you know what? that is not true bcoz me myself taking propecia still like doing sex. and im eager of it sometimes. on your situation maybe you were just born actualy gay. this is the only time that you developed that true you.!:)

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you into men, also, Random? Hey I saw that posting that you wanted to meet up with Gunner. Did you want to meet up also?

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
C'mon male pattern baldness is definately a joke, a cruel one, but a joke none the less

Cdn94501

Reaction score
Oh my GOD!

I've been Gay for the last 20 years, and since I've started to work on my male pattern baldness last month, I went to a straight bar with some friends of mine...

Do you think it's making me STRAIGHT?

:shock:

Hey Nohairanddandruff, with a name like that, stick with women, us Gay guys aren't gonna want ya! :p

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
Who's saying i'm gay? Anyways it sure would be nice to have a nice guy to cuddle with at night 8)

Salgado

Reaction score
Hey nohairnodandruff hair fallens,

You are no gay my fiend. But possible you may be slight gay man. Meaning... you like man bum whole, but also lady women pussy.

Good luck and bad at the same times.

qqq

Reaction score
you are obviously still "finding yourself." You are ridiculous, however, to think this has anything to do with finasteride. Perhaps you are bisexual, maybe in time you will find that only a man will be able to satisfy you. Either way, don't stress, and enjoy the journey.