Propecia And Balls Pain Somebody? ?

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
When I started finasteride I had ball ache/tingles for a week after it was fine and my sexy drive weirdly increased, sex drive is now average 3 months in, if the ache has not stopped now id consult.

Reactions: Oro

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much the same, actually only had ball ache for like 2 days and then my libido went up.

Mutaher Zawar Syed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used finasteride for a week. I noticed side effects Of shrinking of my testicles size and they became soft, also noticed pain. I stopped using finasteride after reading horror stories on internet after just a week of finasteride usage. When I stopped using finasteride, I noticed swelling in one of my testicles for almost a week, the swelling usually came and gone. Then after a week of stopping finasteride, I noticed decrease in hair loss. When I used to shower my hairs before using finasteride, I noticed approx 20 hairs loss. But after using finasteride, I used to notice maximum one hair loss during shower. For a month, there was no semen in ejaculation-dry orgasm. Then I recovered, my testicles became firm again. And After three months, I am totally recovered. Is it normal? Does it happen to everyone? I am thinking to start finasteride again due to its stopping hair loss. Should I?

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I Started using finasteride continuously for 3 months for hair receding. I have noticed that i got little headache and swelling in my testicles. They benefited me in hair loss, their side effects are badly depress me. I got stopped the usage for permanently and I found that my headache and Swelling has recovered.