Propecia and Avanti shampoo is winning! I think

norwood4.5

Reaction score
HI everyone!

Im new to this forum. Recently i have been having some radical hair loss. Between a terrible boss and a horrible girlfriend i was losing the hair battle bad. I got rid of both. I am 38 and it started losing at 36. I gave in and started a full attack of propecia and Avanti shampoo and Im on three months today. I also take Adderall to keep up with the changing tech of my job. I think Im winning! any critiques are welcome. cheers and good luck to all. Pics below.
1 month photo 1month.jpg then 3 month3 months.jpgthen month 4photo.jpg

Last edited:

candlelight

Reaction score
awsome regrow! for only three months :) did you ever experienced a schedding? also wanted to ask what avanti shampoo is ^^ hopes for the best! i bet full coverage will come soon;)

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice progress, though I dont think the shampoo is of much benefit. No minoxidil? :wow:

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the new Rogaine foam? It's much easier to apply than liquid minoxidil and doesn't leave any traces.

CarlJohanson

Established Member
Reaction score
I would guess this guy will never post anything here again. finasteride is working really well for him. But it would be great if he does come back and report.

norwood4.5

Reaction score
Fellow hair strugglers. I added month 4 to the top. Its not bad! In three months im going try to ween off the finasteride to every other day. cheers and good luck

CarlJohanson

Established Member
Reaction score
That's so great man! But dude you can't ween off finasteride man! You have to stay on it if you want to keep your hair.

norwood4.5

Reaction score
thanks guys. i wasnt going to ween completely off propecia. I was just going to cut back to every other day or something