Propecia after 1 month!

nottingham_uk

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've just finished my 1st month of propecia and I've not noticed a thing, difference!! WHY!!!! I'm starting to think that I shouild just shave my hair off!
Plz help!
Cheers

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
It may take 3 months to notice ANY benefit from taking propecia. Some people may not get results for up to 8 months or so. When you take propecia it is not a over night process. Be ready to be commited cause it takes time.

Felk

Reaction score
nottingham_uk said:
Hey guys! I've just finished my 1st month of propecia and I've not noticed a thing, difference!! WHY!!!! I'm starting to think that I shouild just shave my hair off!
Plz help!
Cheers

You make an evaluation after a year, and you take photos to make a comparison.

DinkusMayhem

Reaction score
So if I'm not seeing results after 6 mos on proscar (1.25 mg/day), it's nothing that is unusual or that should cause concern?

bluntman

Reaction score
DinkusMayhem said:
So if I'm not seeing results after 6 mos on proscar (1.25 mg/day), it's nothing that is unusual or that should cause concern?

dont worry. wait at least a year and see what its doing for you. Keep in mind that just because you dont see too much regrowth doesnt mean it isnt effective, maintaining is what many get out of it

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i been on it for 6 days. if you look over at the success stories section, the guy has grown bloody loads of hair in 4 months!! its crazy. well done to him.

beaner

Reaction score
ANDREW_J_I said:
i been on it for 6 days. if you look over at the success stories section, the guy has grown bloody loads of hair in 4 months!! its crazy. well done to him.

That guy in the success forums that regrew all that hair in 4 months was also on propecia for a whole year as well if you read the thread carefully.....so I wouldn't use him as a comparison.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^ohh. i was thinking it was too good to be true. thanks for letting me know.

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride

Hi

I want to take finasteride but am scared that i may be subject to side affects! Do you think o.5 gram per day will work just as well?

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Start on 1mg a day. The sides aren´t major and only occur in a very small percentage of cases. If they do happen, just cut the dosage down to the 0.5mg you want. If the sides continue, just stop taking it and they´ll go away with no permanent damage done to you.

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride Permannet Irreversible side affects

I heard side affects are irreversible thats sounds scary!! How long have you been taking finasteride/Propecia and what results have you got any sideaffects? Im 22 years old im actually on Minoxidal 5% at the moment which is ok but does not seem to work particularly well on the temples. I am therefore investigating finasteride as I would like to tackle the problem which is DHTs.

The main obstacle is the sideaffetcs i mean its a big risk isn't it? I think the FDA have failed in their investigations as if nyou look at the complaints of sideaffects just in this discussion forum its much more than a mere 2%. Therefore I am unsure if I should take it.