Propecia 23 month results (photos)

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.geocities.com/actionpackti/

The link above are images of my result that I post for month 22 and 23. I forgot to post month 22 and I'm posted it with 23. Nothing has change like the last 4 to 5 months but that's good. Don't want to loss hair, hehehe. Anyway if you have question aim me from my website or on here and leave a message and I always reply the same day or the next.

P.S.; If the website says "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!", then try it in 10 minutes because too many people use up my bandwidth at that time. It's free so I can't get the best support that I want.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What is PM green tea cond?

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Great job!

One thing, consider a new hair style :) YOu have enough hair for it now! :)

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Action??

In the month 3 photos, would you say that that is the condition of your hair prior to atarting treatment or was that after you experienced some shedding? I only ask because I have had some bad sheds and have only taken finasteride for a few months.....thanks.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn, today is good news day around here! Everyone is kicking some ***!!!

Tony

freddie480

Reaction score
Not to be the only detractor, but why does a.) the site seem to be sponsored by Merk; b.) why is there a link to a really shady free ipod site in all of his posts; and c.) does anyone else think that the birthmark seems to move from month to month?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fallout boy said:
Brasileirao said:
Damn, today is good news day around here! Everyone is kicking some ***!!!

Tony

<---------- Not kicking *** :(

You will man, dont worry.....your time will come!

lossing my hair

Established Member
Reaction score
fxm9480 said:
Not to be the only detractor, but why does a.) the site seem to be sponsored by Merk; b.) why is there a link to a really shady free ipod site in all of his posts; and c.) does anyone else think that the birthmark seems to move from month to month?

damn cous, it's your first post and your already thinking like that. the comment of merck sponsoring the site. Thats a free and personal site. i believe he design it like that. the free ipod link he has i can't say why. the marker moving each month comment shows how negative you are. learn how to observe first before accussing. on month 3 you could see that the v line isn't a v line. the temple is higher with vellus hair. if what you said was the case where did the vellus hair go when he part his hair. did he put a hair concealer there also. as month passes the v line starts to form again. even with out that birth mark i can see the difference.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First thing it's not a birthmark. When I first took webcam shots of my hair I didn't think I would post it online. It was just a photo journal for myself to see how will my hair would or would not grow. If propecia didn't work then I would have not posted it online for you guys to see.

I dont work work for Merck in any way, this is just for you guys to see how well I been on Propecia. Now, would I like have Merck to support my site. Hell yeah, I can save a lot of money on this drug just to keep my hair to my head. $50 a month is a lot for a college student but I take it because it works for me. There is no link to Merck or Propecia website. My AIM is on there and you can click it to ask me a question and I always answer people with there questions.

The reason why I have the ipod link is that if I get 5 people to sign up to get an ipod then I get a free ipod for myself. So I link to the website on all of my message board I belong. Just helping people with there descion on using propecia or not.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude put your story in the success story part of the website. people keep on not doing this, and its making the impression that propecia doesn't work :)