Proof That People Will Lie To You Regarding Your Hair Loss

Calum

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies if this is a well covered topic already, but had to post this .

One of my best mates who is female has always told me since I buzzed my head things like: “it looks great”, “suits you”, “bald guys are hot” etc etc.. I don’t look terrible buzzed, but I’m quite self aware and I have noticed a sharp drop off in female attention. I’d estimate I used to be 7.5, and am now a 4.5..

Anyway lately I’ve been thinking about treatment, and I just asked my friend Lucy about this and she said “yeah maybe a transplant would be a good idea”. I was slightly surprised , and decided to press the question “do you reckon I look worse?”. So after a little back and forth, she agreed to tell me her honest opinion... in no particular order, here are some direct quotes: “i do miss your hair” , “you were really hot before” , “it was just such a massive part of your identity”, “this is brutal but you went from an 8 to a 5” , “I still don’t think you look bad now tho” ., “this is me being really honest”

This has taught me that the things we see in the mirror and think about ourselves... everyone else see’s and thinks exactly the same, despite the scripted ‘line’ they adopt and stick to out of sympathy !

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies if this is a well covered topic already, but had to post this .

One of my best mates who is female has always told me since I buzzed my head things like: “it looks great”, “suits you”, “bald guys are hot” etc etc.. I don’t look terrible buzzed, but I’m quite self aware and I have noticed a sharp drop off in female attention. I’d estimate I used to be 7.5, and am now a 4.5..

Anyway lately I’ve been thinking about treatment, and I just asked my friend Lucy about this and she said “yeah maybe a transplant would be a good idea”. I was slightly surprised , and decided to press the question “do you reckon I look worse?”. So after a little back and forth, she agreed to tell me her honest opinion... in no particular order, here are some direct quotes: “i do miss your hair” , “you were really hot before” , “it was just such a massive part of your identity”, “this is brutal but you went from an 8 to a 5” , “I still don’t think you look bad now tho” ., “this is me being really honest”

This has taught me that the things we see in the mirror and think about ourselves... everyone else see’s and thinks exactly the same, despite the scripted ‘line’ they adopt and stick to out of sympathy !
Get more opinions - you cant base your whole self value on one woman and what she says.

Share pictures on here with guys that you trust and ask there opinions.

How old are you?

Calum

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get more opinions - you cant base your whole self value on one woman and what she says.

Share pictures on here with guys that you trust and ask there opinions.

How old are you?

Yeah true. It’s ok ta, I don’t really need any reassuring I just thought it was funny how the truth was a complete 360 from what she said previously. I think I have dropped a few points but could probs look ok bald if I get some muscle so can’t complain too much !