Progress and photos

diegova

Reaction score
not using this things

only using what I describe in my web page.
I think we can't tell I'm better.
We must wait, sometimes the position of the photo is not exactly the same and could appear that there is a progress or you are worst.
what I can said is that my hair is stronger but is not objective.

bye

Petchsky

Reaction score
It looks like there has been improvement, but if i was you i would get a hair transplant. As long as you do a good amount of research before you go in for the plunge the hairloss worry could be an old part of your history.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally think a hair transplant at this point would just look ridiculous. No harm meant but you have lost quite a bit of hair to the point where you have shiny head.....

I would just try being happy as you are! Not trying to be mean but I think a hair transplant that would be even halfway worth it it would cost an absolute fortune. I mean a fortune.

Learn to be happy as you are, find a woman who doesn't care about your head (you have a good oval shaped head), and spend that money on a boat or a plasma tv or an ATV or a Vegas vacation.

let it go, bro. It's gone.

G

Diegova - keep up the progress.

Don't let Teetering on the fridge, or anyone else tell you otherwise.

G

but he has lost a large amount of hair. If I was that bad I would have given up years ago. It's only worth taking treatments if you still have quite a bit of hair.

I agree with teetering, just chill and be happy. You look great with it like that. Even viperfish will find you sexy...

oni

Reaction score
You have lost a lot of hair and you do look good the way you are soooo why waste the money. I don't have your shape head and my ears stick out a bit :). I don't think you will beable to get your hair back and please don't try I know a guy that lifts weights and he lost a lot of hair like you and he has gone down the minx route and has ended up looking like a pin cushion of hair it would look better if he just shaved it and went on the sun bed !!! :)